Head and Neck Disorders Treated
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- CT Scans
- Ultrasound of the Thyroid
- On-site Audiology and Hearing Aid Services
Some examples of what we can help you with at our practice include:
- Nose and Sinus – Comprehensive medical and surgical treatment of the nose and paranasal sinuses, including state-of-the-art, image-guided and minimally invasive sinus surgery.
- Balloon Sinuplasty – A minimally invasive procedure that enables our surgeons to open blocked sinus passages using small balloons inserted into the sinus. This procedure is offered with traditional surgery and some patients may be eligible to have this done in one of our offices.
- Pediatric Otolaryngology – Treatment of the head and neck, including chronic ear infections, airway problems, sinusitis and throat disorders.
- Laryngology (voice) – Treatment of hoarseness, vocal cord paralysis, nodules and other voice and swallowing disorders.
- Otology (ear) – Treatment for ear infections, tumors, eardrum perforation and facial paralysis.
- Audiology (hearing) – Providing treatment for hearing loss, including hearing aids and other devices to enhance hearing. Treatment for ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
- Vertigo and Dizziness (balance disorders) – Comprehensive evaluation for Vertigo, including specialized balance testing and vestibular rehabilitation to help restore balance.
- Sleep Apnea and Snoring – A wide variety of procedures, appliances and surgical treatment for snoring.
- Head and Neck Oncology (cancer) – Treatment and surgical solutions for head and neck tumors, including cancer of the thyroid, parathyroid, larynx, pharynx and oral cavity.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – We conduct procedures including rhinoplasty, deviated septum and cleft palate.
- Botox Injections – A non-surgical treatment for excessive drooling associated with Parkinson’s Disease, Cerebral Palsy and other disorders.
- Voice and Speech Services – Evaluation and treatment of voice disorders, speech and voice problems for laryngectomy patients, speech and voice problems for head and neck cancer patients, articulation and language disorders, speech problems due to strokes, and swallowing problems.
- Allergy Testing and Treatment – Skin testing, allergy immunotherapy by desensitization, allergy injections and oral medications.
- Thyroid Disorders
We have five physicians and a physician’s assistant ready to help you with your head and neck problems.
We treat each of our patients with care and compassion, while providing them with total otolaryngology services. Combining state-of-the-art equipment with the latest in ENT methods and studies, we offer the most effective treatments possible.
An otolaryngologist can spend up to 15 years training to treat conditions of the ears, nose, throat and related structures of the head and neck. Please refer to the Our Physicians tab to read about the education and accomplishments of our doctors.