Expert Audiology and Hearing Aid Services
ENT Associates of Savannah founded Audiology and Hearing Aid Services (AHAS) in 1984 to serve Savannah patients with advanced hearing care treatments. Our highly-trained team of audiologists offer comprehensive services to meet the unique needs of each of our patients.
AHAS amplification and hearing services include:
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Bone Anchored Hearing Aid (BAHA) Fittings And Follow-Up
- Hearing Aid Consultations
- Hearing Aid Customization
- Tinnitus Evaluations
We also offer comprehensive diagnostic hearing tests for patients of all ages, including:
- Conditioned Play Audiometry (CPA) – Behavioral hearing test for children
- Distortion Product Otoacoustic Emissions (DPOAEs) – Test of inner ear function
- Otoscopy – Visualization of the outer ear canal
- Pure Tone Air and Bone Conduction testing – Behavioral testing of the outer, middle, and inner ear
- Tympanometry and Acoustic Reflexes – Test of middle ear function
- Visual Reinforcement Audiometry (VRA) – Behavioral hearing test for babies and infants
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Call 912 351-3038
Our team of audiologists attend training around the world to provide cutting-edge hearing care to our patients.
- Casey Allen, Au.D.
- Sara King, Au.D.
- Katy Laws, Au.D.